top of page
Wooden Stairs


If your home has been sold in foreclosure, you may qualify for an excess funds proceeds account from your state. obtaining these funds can be a very daunting process without the proper legal knowledge. With Zen, we are able to provide a more comforting affair while securing clients with thousands. We are keenly aware of the requirements for filing a Motion for Surplus Funds and have represented many.

Allow my team of attorneys and accountants to go to work for you. Leave shifting through paperwork and submitting court documents to the lawyers, all we need you to do is trust us with the process. Our lead real estate attorney brings over 15 years of experience in the foreclosure, mortgage, and real estate field as well as 20 in the accounting field. 

Every client is given weekly updates to keep them in-the-know until they have received their settlement. If for some reason we can not secure your funds, you do NOT pay… although we do not fail!

We offer a free full consultation service that will guide you through every step of the process.

Set an appointment today!

Tax Overage Legal Services: Buying
bottom of page